With the general availability of Advanced Reports, the Classic Reports feature will be removed on October 31st, 2020.
What does this mean for you?
* Any Classic Reports not downloaded by June 30th will be deleted from Qualtrics and cannot be recovered
* Any reports you have already created in Classic Reports must be downloaded to a PDF document and rebuilt in Advanced Reports if you choose.
* Advanced Reports is now the default Qualtrics reports version.
How do you know if you have a Classic Report?
1. Open Qualtrics and go to Projects
2. Select a Survey
3. Select Reports on the top left menu
4. Select Reports on the meu below the top menu
5. Select View Classic Reports from the dropdown.
6. If you see any reports listed here that you want to keep, you will need to recreate, export, or save them.
View Advanced Reports:
These reports are set up according to the new Advanced Reports. Any reports listed here will still be usable after the October 31, 2020. This section is where you will want to rebuild any reports you found in the Classic Reports section listed above.
To view the current Advanced Reports, navigate through the following (See screenshot above):
1. Go to the Advanced Reports page (Reports)
2. Click Results
3. Your reports will display here.
4. Click Create New Report, if you want to recreate a Classic Report.
If you have a question about the newest version of Reports, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 216-397-3005.
Information Technology Services