The Corbo Fitness Center will reopen with modified hours from January 11-18. The IM Gym & Fitness Studio will reopen on January 19 with normal semester hours, and additional information will be shared next week. For a complete guide of our COVID-19 facility, safety, and cleaning procedures, please visit the JCU Recreation website (https://jcu.edu/student-life/health-wellness-and-safety/recreation).
RESERVATION SYSTEM – REQUIRED DURING SPRING 2021
– This semester, all JCU Recreation facilities will require an individual reservation to gain access. No reservation = No access.
– To sign-up and learn more about our reservation procedures, please visit this link: https://signup.com/go/gvVcsgG
CORBO FITNESS CENTER HOURS:
– January 11-17: Noon-7:00 PM
– January 18: 3:00-9:00 PM
– January 19: Normal hours begin and more facilities reopen
During the Spring 2021 semester, only current JCU students, faculty/staff, and retirees with an active Carroll Card may use recreation facilities. Alumni, faculty/staff spouses and dependents, Courtesy Card holders, community members, and guests are not permitted.
In compliance with university guidelines and recommendations from the American Council on Exercise (ACE), face coverings are required at ALL TIMES. This includes before, during, and after active-exercise and when moving about our facilities.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Face covering
– Carroll Card
– #CampusClear app (in-person options available for those without a smartphone)
– Water bottle (only bottle fillers are available)
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We also encourage you to follow us on Instagram and Twitter (@jcurecreation) for continued updates. Thanks, and we can’t wait to see you!