Canvas Quizzes are assignments that can be used to challenge student understanding and assess comprehension of course material. The quiz tool is used to create and administer online quizzes and surveys, both graded and ungraded.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
– Create quizzes with individual questions and question groups.
– Create a quiz by finding questions in a question bank.
– Create quizzes with varied due dates for individual students and course sections.
– Give students extra quiz attempts or extra time on a quiz.
– Use the Respondus LockDown Browser to lock down a student’s computer during a quiz.
– Use the LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor to automatically proctor quizzes.
FRIDAY (4/29) 11:00 – 12:00
MONDAY (5/3): 1:00 – 2:00
TUESDAY (5/4): 1:00 – 2:00
Click here to signup: https://forms.gle/Si4Roe676755ZA4j9