Canvas Quizzes can be used to challenge student understanding and assess comprehension of course material. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
– Create quizzes with individual questions and question groups.
– Create a quiz by finding questions in a question bank.
– Create quizzes with varied due dates for individual students and course sections.
– Give students extra quiz attempts or extra time on a quiz.
– Use the Respondus LockDown Browser to lock down student computers during a quiz.
– Use the LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor to automatically proctor quizzes.
This workshop will also include a preview of the New Canvas Quizzes tool which will eventually replace the current Classic Quizzes tool.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/9ya6g3whp7KqwjJ76