In this session, we will help you maximize your efficacy in grading student assignments and providing constructive feedback using a variety of tools and techniques. We will also discuss best practices in grading, including establishing clear expectations and using grading schemas.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Explain the benefits of ongoing cycles of feedback and practice
* Create and use rubrics that elicit high-quality work, streamline grading, and provide built-in feedback
* Identify and use gradebook tools to maximize impact on student performance, including:
* Inline feedback, test response feedback, custom categories, filtering, and grading discussions
* Implement an effective grading schema and set upgrading for your course using the Weighted Total column
Signup now: forms.gle/dR2VQEy4o4SmZVo77