Members of JCUEMS will be stationed at campus locations which have public access cabinets containing Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) and “Stop the Bleed Kits” this week. EMS members will explain and demonstrate how an AED works, when to use it, and how to use the Stop the Bleed kits. EMS members will be at the locations listed below between 5:00pm and 6:00pm through Thursday, April 7th. These locations are:
– Rec Plex at the top of the ramp from the atrium to the Campus Ministry hallway.
– Rodman Hall on the first floor Admissions desk area by the elevator.
– O’Malley Center ground floor by the elevator.
– AD Building ground floor between the elevator and the IT Helpdesk entrance.
– Boler College first floor (off the archway entrance) by the elevator.
– Library first floor by the elevator.
– Dolan Science Center first floor by the elevator, and second floor by the elevator.
– Residence Halls in each main lobby.