We all bring different gifts, talents, and perspectives to JCU and this Tower Time is a space for us to recognize, cherish and enjoy the diversity in our community. Join us to CELEBRATE THE SPIRIT of our amazing community!!
Wednesday, 9/7 @ St. Ignatius Plaza
– Cultural Food Stations (First come, first serve!!)
– Cultural Music
– Help paint our COMMUNITY MURAL
– Visit the Interfaith Commons and the Golden Rule Mural
Want to help pass out food? Click here to volunteer: https://
Sponsored by the Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion, Center for Service and Social Action, Theology & Religious Studies & the Tuohy Chair, the Office of the President, the Muldoon Center for Entrepreneurship, Peace, Justice, and Human Rights and Campus Ministry (Contact Jurell for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Want a TOWER TIME MUG? Attend Tower Time 10 times during a semester to receive yours! Faculty, staff, and students will need to download the Carroll Connect system to their smart phone to track their attendance.
1) Download the app (“DigitalID”) from the App Store (iOS and Android)
2) Once downloaded, click on the “DigitalID” app icon.
3) Enter your JCU email address.
4) Check your JCU email to retrieve the verification pin and enter it in the designated space.
5) Once your pin is entered, a digital ID will appear for you to show to check in for events.