We are looking for energetic, self-starters who would like to work in Central Scientific Stores. Your intended major is not important – Business, Science or Deciding are all encouraged to inquire.
Assist in the day-to-day operations of Central Scientific Stores and Laboratory Support Services (CSSLSS). These operations include the following:
• Use barcode inventory software system for management of chemicals.
• Customer service to 700+ over-the-counter clients
• Record departmental expenditures for equipment and supplies.
• Provide personal protective equipment (PPE) to employees and other PPE for student needs.
• Provide appropriate support to faculty and other departmental personnel as they prepare instructional laboratories throughout the semester.
• Assist in logistical and laboratory transitions between out-going and in-coming research personnel, including decommissioning of laboratory spaces.
• Shipping and receiving functions for many campus constituents.
APPLY THROUGH HANDSHAKE OR BRING YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE AND SEE THE MANAGER:
Mr. Jeff Your
Central Scientific Stores and Laboratory Support Services
Office: DSC WG01 216-397-4244 email@example.com