Looking to start your fitness journey but not sure where to begin? Want to try out new workout ideas with the help of an experienced gym-goer? Hoping to meet new friends in the gym? Join us for an evening where you can accomplish all of these goals!
The Corbo Fitness Center will be reserved for female and non-binary JCU students only on Wednesday, November 8, from 6:00-8:00pm for the second ever “Find Your Why” workout! All other JCU Recreation facilities will remain open for everyone during this time.
You will have the opportunity to:
– Explore the gym in a judgement-free and comfortable environment
– Meet friends with similar fitness-related interests
– Learn how to use new machines and equipment
– Try out a fun workout circuit
– Create a community of female gym-goers
Participants can sign up in advance (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedmtMRmXI_omB6gsxc0zeroKaUYppEc6eBTHEpoHD0uJc9jw/viewform) or walk up during the event. We hope to see you there!