June 23, 2015 STAFF/STU

2016 Graduation Application Now Open on Banner Web

The Banner Web graduation application for students planning on graduating in 2016 is open. If you intend to graduate in 2016, please apply now.

To access the graduation application, log on to Banner Web and select the Academics tab, then Student Records, and follow the “Application for Graduation for Undergraduate Students Only” link at the bottom of the menu.

Only seniors with 83 or more credits will be able to complete the application for graduation. If you are unable to submit your application, please confirm that you have the minimum credit hours. You will only be able to submit your application once. Subsequent error messages may be the result of multiple application submissions. For further assistance, please contact IT Help Desk at 216.397.3005 for Banner Web and technical questions; the Registrar’s Office at 216.397.1659 for general graduation application questions; or the Academic Advising Office at 216.397.4211, your academic advisor, or your major department for degree completion questions.

Some additional reminders as you plan for graduation:

–If you haven’t done so, you must declare your academic major by taking a completed Major Declaration form to your respective major department. The form is available on the College of Arts and Sciences webpage, “Forms, Petitions, and Contact Information,” and does not require a dean’s signature.

–You should run a degree evaluation in Banner Web and review for completion status of your core, major, and minor (if applicable) course requirements. Please note the following are required for an undergraduate degree; a) a minimum of 128 semester credits, b) a 2.0 (“C” average) in major, minor, concentration, and business courses (if applicable) and c) successful completion of departmental comprehensive exam (if applicable).

–If you have a concentration or interdisciplinary minor, please complete an Audit form, also available on the College of Arts and Sciences “Forms, Petitions, and Contact Information” page, have it signed by the appropriate chairperson, and return it to Michelle Walker in the Office of the Registrar (B102). If you have a self-designed major or minor, please provide a signed copy of your contract to the Registrar’s Office.

Best wishes for a successful senior year!