With the end of the semester quickly approaching, we want to remind you that Writing Center consultants are available to help you draft and revise those final papers and projects for your courses. We continue to offer asynchronous reviews (receiving feedback through Google Docs) and 30- or 60-minute synchronous sessions (meeting with a consultant live over Zoom to talk through your paper). Here are a few reminders to help you plan:
1. Request your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Our sessions will fill up quickly, so you can’t bank on a same-day appointment.
2. Plan for one session per day. We only allow students to request one a day to accommodate increased demand, so if you have a longer paper, or want multiple sets of feedback, add that in for your writing schedule.
3. Have specific questions and areas of focus in mind to help the consultant along.
4. Provide the assignment sheet/guidelines when you share your paper with the consultant.
5. If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, kindly let us know so that we could offer that appointment to someone else.
Submit your appointment request through our Google Form, linked here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnvf8UBUAksAeQ6j1RtSGu_I1gS7PpCs5E4XU99ZEfq2uWDQ/viewform.
We look forward to working with you!